Are you YTT-Curious?
Our 250-hour YTT Program is once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for learning and growth. We typically only offer our program every two years, and it's worth the wait and helpful to prepare in advance. Our Prep Program will help you feel confident and ready to take the plunge.
If you are exploring if a YTT is right for you, our Prep Program will help you:
- Commit to regular practice
- Get valuable guidance on how to prepare for the program
- Get you primed for deeper learning
- And, if you choose to participate in our full YTT program, your Prep fees will get deducted from your tuition, essentially giving you 20 free classes!
What you'll get:
- 20 Class-Pass (6-month expiry)
- Access to 10 Introductory YTT Lessons in our Online Portal
- 45-minute Coaching Call with YTT director LeenaRegister here
The finer details:
Your 20 Class-Pass is valid 6 months from date of purchase, for In-Person and Online Drop-in Classes
In your 45-minute Coaching Call with YTT director Leena she'll help you troubleshoot barriers to your practice and figure out the best ways to deepen your yoga studentship and prepare for YTT.
You'll get 6-months access to 10 Introductory YTT Video Lessons and Handbook to kick-start your learning and get you ready for the program. Topics include: Yoga Sequencing, Alignment, Anatomy, the Nervous System, Yoga History.
The $350 Prep Program fee will be deducted from your tuition if you choose to do our full 250-hour program. Fee reduction does not apply to Restorative YTT.