Spread Your Toes & Strengthen Your Arches!
Starts May 1, 2022
Most adults have lost healthy mobility in their feet from a lifetime of wearing conventional footwear and lack of natural movement. This can cause issues in your ankles, knees, hips, and back. But, your feet are the foundation for whole body alignment and healthy movement patterns. One quarter of all your bones and joints are in your feet - they are exquisitely designed for weight-bearing and balance when they are moving properly.
In this series of 6 videos you’ll learn key ways to free your feet through exercises and self-massage techniques that restore flexibility and strength. When you join Free Your Feet, you’ll get access to the program for a month and a half, so you’ll have time to repeat the videos and further establish yourself in a consistent routine of practice. The series also includes the Change Your Shoes & Change Your Life Workshop.
Deluxe Foot Self Massage
Strengthen Your Arches
Resistance Band Lower Leg Work
Balance & Whole Foot Care
Change Your Shoes, Change Your Life!
Join Us for the Capstone Event: Change Your Shoes, Change Your Life
with Leena Miller Cressman
Monday, May 30, 7:30-8:30pm
Gain an appreciation for how the mobility and alignment of your feet affect your whole body. Leena will explain some common misconceptions about feet such as the need for “arch support” and will address all your questions. She’ll also give you a step-by-step process for making well-informed choices about footwear, including how and why you might transition to minimalist shoes. If you can’t attend live, you’ll have access to the recording until June 15.
Two Ways To Join
Join via Branches On-Demand
Join Free Your Feet Directly
- access to Free Your Feet, and much more
- first 7 days are free, then the Standard Rate = $40
- renews monthly, but no minimum commitment
- get access to Free Your Feet ONLY
- one-time single-item purchase, no renewal
How does Free Your Feet work?
- Get 6 unique practice videos, with access from May 1 to June 15
- Access videos via Branches On-Demand via on our streaming service from anywhere you have internet: a computer, tablet, phone or smart TV
- Connect with our teachers and your fellow participants in the comments section and the live capstone event